DKС Plant in Tver Continues Working!13.04.2020
We pay attention that the epidemiological situation does not affect our clients and our employees. Therefore, the DKC production and warehouse complex in Tver continues working.
However, we care about the health of our employees, and therefore we have taken all the safety measures recommended by Federal Service for Surveillance on Consumer Rights Protection and Human Wellbeing, WHO and the Ministry of Health of the RF:
1. All staff is provided with protective masks and sanitizers for hands.
2. Sanitizers are also placed at the entrance to the buildings and in lunchrooms.
3. Every day employees of the Health and Safety Department visit the work sites and measure the body temperature of the workers. Personnel with a higher temperature is immediately suspended from work.
4. Wherever it is technically possible, a distance of at least 1.5 meters is kept between employees.
5. Contact surfaces undergo additional sanitizing treatment.
We hope that no external factors can seriously affect the work of the DKC!