Closed JSC "Dielectric cable systems" ( ZAO "DKC") notifies that in accordance with the decision of the Board of Directors of JSC "DKC", dated 30 September 2014 as a Registrar responsible for keeping and maintaining the Register of owners of securities "DKC" - approved, OJSC "Reestr" (OGRN 1027700047275, 7704028206 INN, KPP 770401001, the Tver branch of OJSC "Reestr"- 170000 Tver, b-r Radischeva, d. 4, office III. Information about the Registrar is available on the website www.aoreestr.ru).
OJSC "Register" from 30.09.2014 carries out maintenance and storage of the register of holders of registered securities on the basis of the contract for maintaining and storage of the register of holders of registered securities No. 287 of 30.09.2014.
Self-management JSC "DKC" of the register of holders of registered securities terminated 30.09.2014
Since September 1, 2014 amendments to the civil code brought by the Federal law of 05.05.2014 N 99-FZ "About modification of Chapter 4 of part one of the Civil code of the Russian Federation and about recognition become invalid for separate provisions of legal acts of the Russian Federation" (further - the Law n 99-FZ) came into force.
In accordance with this law, the civil code of the Russian Federation was excluded from among the possible legal forms of legal entities ZAO (closed joint-stock company).
Joint stock company "Dielectric cable systems" (previously closed joint stock company" Dielectric cable systems", JSC "DKC") informs about the reduction of the name of the organization in accordance with applicable law.
Full corporate name of the company:
Joint-stock company "Dielectric cable systems"
Abbreviated name: JSC "DKC"
Rules of the register of holders of registered securities of JSC "DKC" (PDF)
1.1 JSC "DKC", LLC "DKC-Development", LLC "System 5", OOO "Biznes-SERVIS", OOO "the WORLD of TECHNOLOGY", LLC "Bufetov", LLC "BCS logistics" (hereinafter – the group companies BCS) in the framework of its main activity is processing personal data: employees, job applicants, representatives, contractors, partners, visitors and other subjects of personal data, and in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation is the data controller.
1.2 an Important condition for the implementation of the objectives of DKC group enterprises is to ensure the protection of the rights and freedoms of the personal data subject in the processing of its personal data.
1.3 DKC group enterprises have developed and put into effect documents establishing the procedure for processing and ensuring the security of personal data in accordance with the requirements of the Federal law of the Russian Federation No. 152-FZ of 27.07.2016 "on personal data" (hereinafter – the Federal law "on personal data").
2. Principles and conditions of personal data processing
2.1 group Enterprises DKC are processing personal data for legitimate and fair manner.
2.2 the processing of personal data ensures their accuracy and sufficiency in relation to the purposes of processing.
2.3 DKC group Companies do not disclose personal data to third parties or distribute it without the consent of the personal data subject.
2.4 the DKC group enterprises do not make decisions that give rise to legal consequences in respect of the personal data subject or otherwise affect its rights and legitimate interests on the basis of exclusively automated processing of personal data.
3. Rights of personal data subjects
3.1 the personal data Subject has the right to receive information regarding the processing of his / her personal data.
3.2 in order to obtain information regarding the processing of personal data, the personal data subject may send a written request or apply in person to the legal address in the manner prescribed by article 14 of the Federal law "on personal data" (the request may also be sent in the form of an electronic document and signed with an electronic signature).
4. Protection of personal data
4.1 in order to ensure the security of personal data during their processing, the DKC group has taken the following measures:
- a person responsible for the organization of personal data processing has been appointed;
- issued internal regulations establishing procedures aimed at preventing and identifying violations of the legislation of the Russian Federation in the field of personal data processing;
- legal, organizational and technical measures to ensure the security of personal data have been applied;
- assessment of the harm that may be caused to the subjects of personal data in case of violation of the security of their personal data, as well as the actual threats to the security of personal data during their processing in information systems;
- employees directly processing personal data are familiar with the provisions of the Federal law "on personal data" and adopted in accordance with the regulations.
4.2 the following requirements for personal data protection are implemented In DKC group enterprises:
- the security regime of the premises where information systems and places of personal data processing are located is organized;
- security of personal data carriers is implemented;
- the document defining the list of the persons having access to the personal data processed in information systems is approved;
- means of protection of personal data processed in information systems that have passed the procedure of assessment of compliance with the requirements of the Russian legislation in the field of information security are used.
5. Final provision
5.1 Employees of the DKC group enterprises having access to personal data of personal data subjects are responsible for the safety and confidentiality of personal data.
5.2 Persons guilty of violation of the provisions of the legislation of the Russian Federation in the field of personal data processing shall be subject to disciplinary, civil, administrative and criminal liability in the manner prescribed by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
Download the full document