The "Quadro" product group was widened with new terminal blocks with Push-in technology. They are used for reliable and safe installation of conductors which do not require the use of tools.
A clean-scraped monoconductor or polyconductor in the ferrule can be connected using it to simply push on the spring in the mounting hole. A screwdriver is necessary only for conductor disassembling in order to release the contact spring.
Advantages of the new terminal blocks:
• Simple and quick connection of conductors;
• Compact size of terminals;
• No need in service maintenance due to the lack of screws;
• High resistance to vibration allows their use in the railway and mining industries, as well as in zones of seismic activity;
• Possibility of use in hazardous areas;
• Built-in protection against accidental contact with current-carrying parts.
Push-in terminal blocks can be operated at temperatures from -60 to + 130 ° C. They have a cross section from 0.2 to 6 mm². The assortment of DKC includes one-, two- and three-tier terminals with two installation points of internal plug-in connecting strips. An important feature of the new product is that when using terminal conductors with Push-in technology, it is not necessary to use a ferrule for a single-core conductor.